Thursday 28 January 2010

Birthday


 Yuppiyeeee.. Today is my birthday. I became 1 year older. I lived a quarter of a century. Wow it is a lot. But I still feel young and shiny with full of energy. People say "You're only as old as you feel". I feel just the same as at 19. And actually I think, 25 is the best period for a young woman.

 All the time I can't wait to have my birthday, and never had happened to me before, but I forgot it today. I was awaken by a loud sms some minutes earlier than midnight in which an old friend wished happy birthday to me. And I schoked. How can I forget the day when I was born. Maybe because I had an exam today and I concentrated to that one. And accidentally or not I passed it!! Yeah. Finally. I couldn't have got a better birthday gift instead of passing it. Of course I had a birthday cake at home. My mom baked it. Check on it: http://znl.me/PN01MQ

And on top of all it started to snow in the morning. You should know I love snowing. And it was so amazing and wonderful today. The snowflakes fell so densely and peacefully that I had the mood to go outside and have some fun instead of writting that test. Most of the people don't like snowing even winter. However this is my favourite season. The Nature is calm and silent, prepares to rebirth. It gives a good chance to take a big walk in the countryside. I regret that there isn't a close place for ice-skating. When I have an opportunity I always have fun with friends on the ice. Neither I nor they are proffessionals, just learning... I can't wait  for the next time...


3 megjegyzés:

Anonymous said...

Oups, I think I forgot this day...so Happy Birthday! Since that I also became 25...I don't feel the difference. :)

PJ

Serege Piroska said...

Haha, Thanks a lot. Happy birthday for you also. Wish you all the best. and thanks for commenting my blog. I think you are the only person who reads it. Many thanks for it and kisses to you.

Anonymous said...

I think it was a good idea, I mean it let us know you better, what's on your mind, etc. Keep writing it!

PJ

Post a Comment