Tuesday 26 January 2010

Looking for job Part 1-The beginning

   Since I've been unemployed people may think that I have plenty of time. However I haven't. This week is going to be a very busy time. But it was started with and interview.
   Yesterday I was on a job interview in Bp, I will see it tomorrow how it went. I don't like talking about these in advance. It depends on luck. First of all to go through on the first/second round, then to get in and finally to meet the requirements. It isn't easy. And a long procedure.
   I've been looking for a job since the middle of October, when I realized that there was something in the air at my company. I was looking job advertisments in my free moments at work, then I wrote my CV and started to send it to some companies.I didn't take it seriously, because nobody told me exactly that I will be fired. I think the first time I was called up on a job interview was in the beginning of November.
   I got my month's notice in the beginning of December. "Fine" - I thought- "before Christmas, Happy Holidays for You too." That day was the last round of the interview of the earlier mentioned job. I failed on it, they chose somebody else.After the last round. I became disappointed a little bit. I devoted so many energies to this job and at the end the result is: nothing.


    During December I can't count how many e-mails I have sent to different companies for different positions. But until the late beginning of January there wasn't any answer. Later my phone was ringing in every three hours a day calling for interviewes. Once, I went to 3 interviews in a day. Don't do this. Certainly, I couldn't make them. I mean none of them was successful. I am still unemployed.
   Today I called the Employment Agnecy to get some information, and I need to visit them in the beginning of February to register. I can just hope that I will able to find a job wihtout their help soon .I am started to feel a little bit desperate not to have my monthly income. I got used to it. And soon I must pay my university fee. But this is a new story...

0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment