Sunday 31 January 2010

Leap Year - Szökőhév

 Cast:

This Friday I spent an afternoon with my sister of course shopping :)  and hanging out  some time together. After I realized that the medical shop, where I wanted to go directly, was closed we decided to watch a movie at the multiplex cinema. We agreed to see Leap Year, subtitled in Hungarian.
I have read reviews about this film earlier and more or less my opinion is the same. The film received negative  reviews from critics. This is a one-night film, you watch it once and maybe never again. However someone who likes romantic comedies may like it.  I do.  And I cannot let myself not to mention the amazing pictures of the wonderful Irish land in the film. On the moviescreen these pictures was more lively and admirable. I wish I could see those mountains soon. :)
Finally for those who likes The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain film with Hugh Grant I'm sure Leap Year will be loveable  too.. It's worth to watch it once..


Please enjoy its trailer in English with Hungarian subtitle

0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment